Talon Grips for Glock 17, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, and 37 Gen 2 or Gen 3 models
Give your gun a great grip!
This grip has full coverage on the side panels above and below the thumb rest, back strap, and finger wraps for the front finger grooves. This will fit both Gen 2 and Gen 3 Glock models. It will not fit Gen 4 models. Complete installation instructions are included.
- 100% made in the USA.
- Custom designed and manufactured for this specific firearm for an OEM quality fit and finish
- Low profile grip (less than 1mm thin) adds minimal bulk/size
- Rubber texture provides positive grip on the firearm and is perfect for concealed carry (less likely to irritate skin or snag on clothing)
- Easy to install in minutes (proper installation requires a hair dryer or heat gun)
- Instructions and cleaning pad are included
- Most cleaning solutions will not harm the grip, but avoid aerosol based solvents like CLP
- Adhesive will not move and edges do not peel up when properly installed
- Grips can be easily removed with little to no residue (once removed grips are not reusable)
- 90 day warranty direct from Talon Grips
Talon grips are self adhesive textured grip wraps that are laser cut to fit over polymer frame factory grips to help maintain a positive grip on the firearm. They are NOT a replacement for factory grips. Talon grips come in two textures: granulate and rubber. The granulate texture is often compared to skateboard tape or sandpaper. It helps maintain a positive grip on the firearm even when hands are wet, slippery, or greasy. Granulate texture is typically preferred for competition shooting or holster carry and provides the best grip enhancement. However, it may be uncomfortable during concealed carry or for those with sensitive hands. It can be made a little smoother by sanding it with 120 grit sandpaper. The rubber texture is a textured rubberized material that maintains an enhanced positive grip on the firearm and provides complete comfort during concealed carry. It is also great for those who do not want their hands roughed up with the granulated sandpaper texture.